The ArduCam can store pictures to an SD for your Arduino projects.
- In memorysaver.h set the ArduCam and module that you are using.
- ArduCam uses SPI and I2C so the SD Module or Shield must allow for it work work properly. The standard SD Shield works, but an SD module may not.
- The SD_CS pin needs to be set to what is sued for the SD Shield/ Module. The standard is 10, but the sketch is set to 9 and must be edited.
- Example used in Demo was – ArduCam_Mini_2MP_Plus_Multi_Capture2SD
- Remember that the JPEG pictures are named based off of standard numbering starting with 1 everytime the Arduino resets. If you reboot your Arduino the new pictures will overwrite the old ones.
- ArduCam Library – https://github.com/ArduCAM/Arduino
- ArduCAM Mini Cameras Tutorial – https://www.arducam.com/knowledge-base/mini-tutorial/