Bandwidth Throttling with NetBalancer
- Level: Beginner
- Presenter: Eli the Computer Guy
- Date Created: November 8, 2011
- Length of Class: 22 Minutes
- Understand basic network concepts
Purpose of Class
- This class teaches students how to use NetBalancer to restrict how much network bandwidth individual applications use on a Windows computer.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Demonstration (05:47)
- Final Thoughts (16:48)
- Bandwidth throttling allows you to control how much bandwidth applications of computers use
- NetBalancer allows you to view information such as the connecting IP address or Domain Name, it shows you both speed and amount of data that has been transferred
- In order to either upload or download files you need some bandwidth in the opposite direction. If you are downloading data you need some upload speed for client/ server communication.