Security / Data Integrity
Data is the most valuable asset a business has. Whether it’s complex trade secrets, or a client list, if your company loses their data the entire business suffers. This Track provides an understanding of how to protect your companies data not just from hackers and viruses, but from natural disasters and human error.
- Introduction to Computer Security
- Introduction to Backup Systems
- Introduction to RAID
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Practical Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Physical, Operational and Environmental Security
- User Account Security Theory
- CloudFlare for Website Security and Management
- Hacking DNS
- Tune Up Your Windows Computer
- Personal VPN Services for Security Overview
- What is ECHELON?
- What is Carnivore?
- What is PCI Compliance?
- I Was Right… It’s back to Wipe and Reloads for Virus Laden Computers
- Personal VPN for Security and Hacking
- Allway Sync is a Great Tool for Backup and PC Synchronization
- SpamArrest Could End Your Spam Problems Forever
- Combofix is a Great Tool for Getting Rid of Viruses/ Spyware/ Malware