Empire Avenue for Web Marketing
- Level: Beginner
- Presenter: Eli the Computer Guy
- Date Created: March 22, 2012
- Length of Class: 43 Minutes
Purpose of Class
- This class teaches students how to use Empire Avenue to promote their web properties.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Overview (02:11)
- Demonstration (10:21)
- Final Thoughts (37:16)
- Empire Avenue is a “game” that allows you to ask others to promote your website and content.
- It has worked VERY well for Eli the Computer Guy
- All users are considered “stock”
- Stock goes up and down in value.
- Empire Avenue uses a virtual currency called Eaves.
- You earn Eaves by: Receiving Dividends from Stock you Own, Buying Stock Low and Selling it High, Performing Missions, Buying Eaves with Dollars
- You connect all of your social networking accounts to Empire Avenue and then your stock value is based on how much social activity you perform.
- After a short time you will be able to “Create Missions” for other players. With these Missions you pay players to perform actions such as; liking a Facebook Page, ReTweeting a Tweet, Subscribing to Your YouTube Channel, etc.
- Final Thoughts
- EVERYONE is gaming social network marketing and it is creating a mess on the Web. Empire Avenue gives all of these people a “game board” to play on so that it creates less mess, and is much more effective.
- Eli the Computer Guy’s YouTube Channel went from 5000 views per day to 10,000 in a week simply by using Empire Avenue!