- Level: Beginner
- Presenter: Eli the Computer Guy
- Date Created: February 20,2012
- Length of Class: 31 Minutes
Purpose of Class
- This class teaches students how to use Reddit to promote their business or organization.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Overview (06:34)
- Demonstration (13:39)
- Final Thoughts (28:28)
- Reddit is a web service where users submit web sites that they like, and other users vote the submission up or down.
- You can purchase the top position as a sponsored ad
- Create an Account, and then Click through the “Advertise” link
- You will tell Reddit how much you want to spend for a day. You will then receive the percentage of ad inventory as related to what all Advterisiers ave paid for the day.
- Campaigns will take at least 3 days before they will run.
- Final Thoughts
- For EverymanIT.com our CPC was 17 cents, we received 1106 visitors for $120 and the Average Time on Site was 1:06.
- Reddit is very good for Web Publishers and for Web Sites that require the visitor to have some interest in what the site might offer.