Brightcove for Web Video Delivery
- Level: Beginner
- Presenter: Eli the Computer Guy
- Date Created: September 29, 2010
- Length of Class: 20 Minutes
Purpose of Class
- This class shows students how to use Brightcove to publish videos to the web.
- Benefits of Brightcove over YouTube
- How to Upload and Publish Videos with Brightcove
- Benefits of Brightcove
- Multi Bit Rate Encoding
- HTML 5 Videos – You can watch your videos on your iPhone/Pad/Pod
- To Publish a Video
- Upload Video to Brightcove
- Create or Edit Video Player to Use
- On Video’s Page Select Video to Publish ->Select “Quick Publish” -> Select Player to Use –>Select What You are Publishing to (Website/Blog)-> Copy and Paste the Embed Code to Your Website-> Publish Your Webpage and It Works!
- Final Thoughts
- Brightcove is Very Easy to Use and Setup.
- Brightcove Offers Fixed Prices So You Don’t Have to Worry About an Unexpected Bill.
- Migrating to Brightcove with Numerous Large Videos Could Prove to be a Horrible Experience Since They Do Not Have a Simple FTP Dropbox…