Creating a Website with Microsoft Word

• Level: Beginner
  • Presenter: Eli the Computer Guy
  • Length of Class: 30 Minutes

Tracks

Prerequisites

Purpose of Class

This class teaches students how to create a static website using Microsoft Word.

Topics Covered

• Creating Web Pages using Word
  • Saving Word Documents as Web Pages

Class Notes

1. Word is a very capable web page editor
  2. To save as web page -> Save As -> HTML

Eli the Computer Guy (527 Posts)

Eli the Computer Guy has 16 years experience in technology being the guy to fix "it". From the Army, to building out new satellite offices for the enterprise, to running his own shop with 9 full time employees Eli has real world experience with almost all systems that technicians will be working with. Eli has 1600 hours of formal technical beyond his Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice on technologies ranging from Avaya PBX/ Audix to Microsoft, Red Hat Linux, MySQL, Cisco and much more.

14 Responses to Creating a Website with Microsoft Word

• Sergio says:

Thanks,very helpful.

• yoel says:

if you dont have filezilla to do this wath do i should do

• Eli the Computer Guy says:

Filezilla is free. You can download it from http://filezilla-project.org/

• Fred Oguro says:

A great teacher, this guy Eli has restored my hope about the future, just with only 3 of his videos I’ve managed to watch so far. I, happen to be a person who hardly grasps complex procedures with first explanation unless the instructor does a recup of the same. However, Eli really breaks things down to small bits that even a naive person like me just easily understand and enjoy. I feel this is the site that was meant to change my life for the better! I’m wishing and Looking foward to be part of everymanIt.com.

• Athim says:

Tank you Eli. You are a great tutor. But does Microsoft allow using ClipArt objects from the MS Word2007 for commercial use?
    Thanks in advance

• Eli the Computer Guy says:

I’m pretty sure you can since it’s part of the Office package… Honestly I used the “Sick Computer” clip art in office for everything from coffee cups, to t shirts, to signs and websites before I had my own logo created. This isn’t legal advice, but at worst I think you would get a cease and desist letter from them… It is clip art after all, and you did buy the software…

• faisal says:

pleas teaching in urdu

• isuru says:

Do You need to have a domain address to do this…Is it a Must???

• victor says:

this is really awesome,how can i get a full video on movie making.thanks

• victor says:

thanks

• Cartel says:

please how can i activate my firezilla i have registered online but i cant activate my firezilla , anytime i try to connect it will tell me there is an error please Help

• Rajeev Gautam says:

Hi Eli,

I saw you video creating website with MS word. I love this video very much. It shows that you are very good teacher who make complex thing easy and big things in small pieces to make that so simple and easy.

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,

Rajeev Gautam

• Reed Bushey says:

Eli for president.

• bhuvnesh says:

hey,,friend,i like your all vedio but I cant understand how to make phishing website,
    I saw your vedio of phishing the web site ,,but when I do all according to you ,but there is error in php file ,so give me how to make a phishing website of facebook,
    my email is (bhuvneshyahoo@gmail.com)